40 Years Later
37 years married plus 3 dating years….and we realize that there is no “magical formula” for having a “Long Lasting” relationship.
But there are five things that seem to cement us together year after year.
1. Laughing……at things we do, situations we find ourselves in, television shows, movies, tough times, crazy times; and yes, at each other.
2. Learning……new hobbies, how to’s, rules to games, about surrender to Christ in our lives, how to continuously rest in Christ; and yes, about each other.
3. Living….even when times are tough, one day at a time, sometimes one hour at a time;
appreciating each and every moment we are given on this earth while taking nothing
for granted; and yes, with each other.
4. Liking……others in our lives, where we are at any given time, spending time together; and yes, each other.
5. Loving….unconditionally: family, friends, the unloveable, Christ; and yes, each other.
He says I am a keeper, and I feel the same way about him. So here is to another year!
~Be Encouraged Today~Tammy