Like so many others, I write because I believe I am to write. I feel called to encourage others. And yet, often I myself get discouraged and wonder what in the world I have to say that is encouraging! That is when these “champions” encourage me!
The Champions Award is a way of saying thank you to those readers and writers who go the extra mile in support of others.
I have been blogging for over two years and I am just now really getting to know others in the blogging world. It is a precious community full of people who care passionately about the things that they write about, and this sweet lady is no exception.
She is funny, wise and it is a joy to read her posts. She also has encouraged me in my blogging efforts and I appreciate her recognizing me in this dear way. She has one book, and I believe more on the way!
While I know it is not about the recognition, I see this as another way to encourage one another….and we certainly could use more of that in this day and age!
I am so thankful for my followers and readers and all are valued by me, so I’ve selected a few others for this award:
Friends, if you choose to accept the CHAMPIONS AWARDS, it’s simpler than most: please do the following:
- Post this Award Sticker on your blog, with the hashtag #CHAMPIONSAWARDS
- Acknowledge the sponsor of your Awards.
- Choose at least five of your own nominees and advise them accordingly, attaching these 5 guidelines.
- Keep it simple… no need for explanations for the Awards… we know how great these folks are.
- You are free to give out these Awards as frequently as you wish.
I thank the Father for each of you. For it is…
IN CHRIST ALONE